ReTreat “Groan-Up” Halloween edible brownies.
Posted on Tuesday, October 03 2017 01:15:00 PM in News by Hayley Ballinger
Any Halloween party, no matter how ho-hum the décor, will be a hit if everyone gets into the spirit with outrageous getups and some spooky space cakes.
So how about really adding a bit of fun to your house party by offering up homemade Halloween edible marijuana treats. They are the perfect way to greet your guests, and they take just the right amount of time to kick in.
One to two hours after your guests arrive the party will really be in full swing, a house party is the perfect place for newbies to give them a try as it’s a safe environment filled with friends. So give it a go, relax, chat a bit to loud, laugh until your sides hurt. We promise this will be one of your best Halloween parties yet!
Add some frightful fun to every bite with these spooktacular baked brownie edibles. This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, NON GMO, and Vegan Friendly, but don’t get spooked by that because they are truly delicious.
Easy “Baked” Spooktacular Brownies.
- 1 Bag ReTreat Double Chocolate Brownie Mix.
- 200ml of water
- 100ml melted coconut oil
- Cannabis Oil – See our dosing chart for use with different cannabis oils.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 9” x 9” baking pan and dust with flour.
- Stir Brownie mix with water, coconut oil and cannabis oil until batter is smooth.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until cooked in the middle. Let cool and cut into 12 equal squares.
Decorating your Spooktacular “Baked” brownies
- 450g Powdered Sugar
- 45g Vegan Butter
- 60ml Soy Milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 10ml Vanilla Extract
- Vegan Chocolate Chips or Bits of shaved Vegan Chocolate for the eyes and mouth.
- Add the powdered sugar, vegan butter, soy milk and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Using your electric mixer, start at low speed, gradually increasing speed until perfectly smooth.
- It should be very thick, but still easily spreadable. If it's too thick, add a bit more soy milk, if it's too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Use an icing bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off to ice your brownies.
- Add bits of chocolate for eyes and mouth.